Monday, October 31, 2011

Marketing Tips: Using coupons to market your business

Would you like to know a cool way to boost your business profits within a matter of days? Well the answer is simple. It’s called “coupons”. Coupons make people feel like they’re getting a great deal on the products that you are selling, so you should be sure to want to make more money from this technique alone.

You can use coupons in all aspects of your marketing campaign. One of my favorite places to run my coupons is in my email newsletter. Sometimes I offer my subscribers a 30% to 50% discount on the products that I am selling, and in return, I get paid also. So for a lower price, my prospects are happy with the deal, and I am happy with the sale.

What kind of ways are you using coupons in your business? I’m willing to bet that once you put your mind to it, you’ll be able to develop ideas for coupon marketing that can earn you more money in a short period of time. So let’s talk about some of the ways that you can implement coupon marketing in your business.

The first way to use coupons is through a way that I like to call “coupon ads”. These ads are geared towards bringing new prospects into your place of business. Make sure your ad has the little dotted lines on the edges of the ad - resembling a true coupon. In your coupon, tell your readers that they can redeem this coupon for something for free.

Your free offer will depend on what kind of business that you have. So if you own a fitness gym, you could run a coupon ad with a free 30 minute consultation with a certified trainer at your gym. If you own a bakery, you could offer a free pie slice using the coupon. If you’re a dentist, you could offer a free check up to check for any cavities or things like that. There are almost 101 ways that you can use the coupon ad in your business.

For more offline marketing secrets, simply visit the website below:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment